Starting / Prices
- Train at any ACKU Club location anytime.
- Choose a home club.
- Start anytime.
- Drop by and observe a class anytime.
- We do not offer any free classes.
- You must register and pay before any karate training.
- You don’t need to call ahead.
- You can call us at (403) 232-0228 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Register directly at any club.
- No high pressure sales techniques.
- Please note that “family classes” does not mean you have to be in a family.
Train on your own or with your family.
- No contracts. Pay month to month.
- Everyone starts as a white belt.
- We require that you wear a uniform that is purchased from ACKU.
- You will also need a crest. Choose either the Wolf or the Canadian flag.
- WE ACCEPT CASH AND CHEQUES ONLY.
Prices – Monthly Fees (includes gst)
- First Family Member: $55.00
- Two or more Family Members: $95.00
Prices – Annual Facility Insurance/Registration Fee (includes gst)
- Per person: $35.00
Visit the ACKU Store and browse our complete range of karate uniforms, equipment and supplies.