Starting / Prices
- How do I sign up myself or my child for ACKU karate?
- Look at the ACKU Club list.
- Choose the club you think you might go to the most frequently.
- Check the club calendar and make sure there is a class.
- Go to the class. Arrive about 10 minutes before class starts.
- Watch the class and meet the instructors.
- No free or trial classes.
- Sign up at the club.
- You do not register online, with email or over the phone.
- The instructors will give you all the forms to complete.
- You pay the instructors.
- We accept cash and cheques.
- Membership: $50.00 each person, one time per year.
- Monthly fees are: $55.00 for one person, and $95.00 for two or more.
- These fees include the GST.
- You must register, complete all forms and pay before any karate training starts.
- “Family classes” does not mean you have to be in a family.
- Train on your own or with your family. Family means two or more.
- Family is immediate family only, such as father, mother, brothers and sisters.
- There are no contracts. Pay month to month.
- Your $50.00 membership fee is good for one year.
- If you train in one class, you will owe for that month.
- Everyone starts as a white belt.
- Your home club never changes, even if you stop training at your home club and move to another ACKU club or clubs.
- We require that you wear a uniform that is purchased from ACKU.
- The instructors can sell you your uniform.
- You will also need a crest. Choose either the Wolf or the Canadian flag.
- You do not need to call ahead.
- Once you have joined a club, you can go to ANY CLUB ANY TIME. No additional fees.
- If you have questions, you can call us at (403) 232-0228
- Or, please email us at email@example.com
Monthly Fees Unlimited Training at All Clubs!
- Individual Rate: $55.00 (gst included)
- Family Rate: $95.00 (gst included)
Family rate includes two or more persons in an immediate family
Annual Membership Fee
- Per person: $50.00 (gst included)
Visit the ACKU Store and browse our complete range of karate uniforms, equipment and supplies.