Starting / Prices
- How do I register myself or my child for ACKU karate?
- Look at the ACKU Club list.
- Choose the club you think you might go to the most frequently.
- Check the club calendar and make sure there is a class.
- Go to the class. Arrive about 10 minutes before class starts.
- Watch the class and meet the instructors.
- Sorry no free or trial classes.
- You sign up at the club.
- The instructors will give you all the forms to complete.
- You pay the instructors at the first class.
- We accept E-transfer, cash and cheques.
- Please bring cash or a cheque to your first class.
Once a Year Fee:
Each student pays $50 annually for WUKF and ACKU membership.
Monthly Karate Training Fee:
$59.00 for one family member
$99.00 is the family rate two or more.
- These fees include the GST.
- You must register, complete all forms and pay before any karate training starts.
- “Family classes” does not mean you have to be in a family.
You may train on your own or with your family members.
- Family is immediate family only, such as father, mother, brothers and sisters.
- There are no contracts. Pay month to month.
- Your membership fee is good for one year.
- If you train in one class, you will owe for that month.
- Everyone starts as a white belt.
- Your home club never changes, (unless it closes) even if you stop training at your home club and move to another ACKU club or clubs.
- Please wear a uniform that is purchased from ACKU.
- The instructors can sell you your uniform.
- You will also need a crest. Choose either the Wolf or the Canadian flag.
- You do not need to call ahead.
- Once you have joined a club, you can go to ANY CLUB ANY TIME.
No additional fees.
- If you have questions, you can call us at (403) 232-0228
- Or, email us at email@example.com
Monthly Fees Allow Unlimited Training at All Clubs!
- Individual Rate: $59.00 (gst included)
- Family Rate: $99.00 (gst included)
Family rate includes two or more persons in an immediate family
Visit the ACKU Store and browse our complete range of karate uniforms, equipment and supplies.